Hire User Acceptance Testing developers
User Acceptance Testing UAT is a process to obtain confirmation that a system meets mutually agreed-upon requirements. A Subject Matter Expert SME, preferably the owner or client of the object under test, provides such confirmation after trial or review.
ISTQB Advanced certified QA Engineer
- Computer Science Bachelor’s degree;
- 12 years experience within a multinational company;
- 6 years within QA/Testing area (automated and manual)
- Experience in testing: Web, API, BMC, ERP, DB.
- Automated testing(Python, Selenium, Robot Framework, Sikuli, SoapUI, Postman)
- Bug tracking tools (Jira, HP ALM, Trello, Eforge)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Excellent English communications skills, both spoken and written;
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Test Analyst certification obtained in 2019
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Advanced Technical Test Analyst certification obtained in 2014
- ISTQB ® Certified Tester, Foundation Level certification obtained in 2012
- SQL Fundamentals I certification obtained in 2010
- ITIL Foundation v3.0 certification obtained in 2010
- EUR 25.00 / hr
- EUR 3700.00 / mo.
Software QC Engineer
I’ve been working as a QC Engineer for more than 4 years. I have experience in testing web applications and working with Microsoft SQL Database Server and Analysis Services. In addition to performing different types of testing, incident management and root-cause analysis, I’ve also been preparing test reports, estimating testing effort and participating in risks identification and assessment.
- USD 25.00 / hr
- USD 4000.00 / mo.
Lead QA Engineer
Have solid experience in handling all stages of QA process in web application development as well as in mobile apps.
- iOS apps testing (Xcode, iOS Simulator);
- Android apps testing (Android studio, Android Emulator);
- Web apps and software testing;
- Functional testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross browser testing;
- API testing (Postman)
- Сreation of test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, test reports)
- Using different approaches for testing the product;
- Bug reporting (detailed bug reporting includes screenshots and video), experience in Jira, Microsoft Visual Studio Issue trackers
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy
- Directing the efforts of other testers in the team, in addition to performing testing activities myself
- Parceling out testing tasks, advising on testing strategies and working with junior testers to develop their skills
Flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. Able to work under tight deadlines.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 5800.00 / mo.
Experienced QA Engineer/Software Tester
About 5 years of experience in software quality assurance and control. Master’s degree in Software Engineering. Skills&Experience:
- manual testing;
- performance (JMeter)
- web projects testing;
- desktop projects testing;
- mobile applications testing;
- web services testing;
- automation testing (Selenium+java+TestNG);
- USD 29.00 / hr
- USD 4600.00 / mo.