Hire Virtual Assistant developers
A virtual assistant typically abbreviated to VA, also called a virtual office assistant is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative social assistance to clients remotely from a home office.
Lead QA Engineer
Have solid experience in handling all stages of QA process in web application development as well as in mobile apps.
- iOS apps testing (Xcode, iOS Simulator);
- Android apps testing (Android studio, Android Emulator);
- Web apps and software testing;
- Functional testing;
- Regression testing;
- Cross browser testing;
- API testing (Postman)
- Сreation of test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, test reports)
- Using different approaches for testing the product;
- Bug reporting (detailed bug reporting includes screenshots and video), experience in Jira, Microsoft Visual Studio Issue trackers
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy
- Directing the efforts of other testers in the team, in addition to performing testing activities myself
- Parceling out testing tasks, advising on testing strategies and working with junior testers to develop their skills
Flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. Able to work under tight deadlines.
- USD 36.00 / hr
- USD 5800.00 / mo.