Senior Full-stack Application Developer (React, Angular, node, Golang)
During the last decade, I actively participated in delivering products to the market and solving complicated engineering problems. My technical background includes most common JS frameworks and various integrations, as well as Python or Golang for backend.
Had experiences working on and maintaining large scale web systems as well as pixel-perfect and high-performance web UIs with intense visualization or interactions capabilities.
I will make sure to deliver my clients quality code, prioritizing CI/CD and testing automation.
My background also includes heavy data-driven and machine Learning applications.
- Node.js (loopback, express, Koa, and most npm libraries)
- GraphQL (Apollo, Prisma, AWS AppSync)
- Browser visualization and graphics (D3, SVG, VisJS, Raphael, Three.js, Canvas)
- Golang (RxGo, Revel, Gin, Jocko)
- Python (Flask, numPy, sciPy)
- Docker (docker-compose, Kubernetes)
- AWS Solutions, especially Serverless Architecture via AWS Lambda
- Google Cloud Platform
- Elasticsearch (large scale ETL pipelines, cluster deployments)
- Testing (Jest, Protractor, Jasmine, Enzyme, Testcafe)
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
- MongoDB, DynamoDB, Google Bigtable
- Redis, Firebase
- PostgreSQL, MySQL / MariaDB
- CSS3, LESS / SASS
USD 36.00 / hrHourly Rate
USD 4600.00 / mo.Monthly Salary
- AngularJS, 8 years
- React.js, 8 years
- Node.js, 8 years
- d3.js, 8 years
- CSS3, 8 years
- HTML5, 8 years
- React Native, 8 years
- Ionic Framework, 8 years
- Fullstack Development, 8 years
- Vue.js, 7 years
- RxJS, 7 years
- Vuex, 7 years
- Mobx, 6 years
- Ember.js, 5 years
Scalable enterprise-level next-generation security solution with focus at analytical and investigation capabilities.
- Architectural design of scalable and flexible platform allowing to construct whole line of customer's products on top of single foundation
- Setting up practices, processes and communication within team of 5
- Implementation of UI and backend portions of platform
- Data-driven, highly flexible widgetized UI
- GraphQL for communication between services and clients, with dynamically constructed schema and incremental resolvers
- Streaming data ingestion using Kafka with further transformation (ETL) and indexation using Elasticsearch
- Search, aggregation and data analytics with Elasticsearch
- Functional and performance testing, continuous integration
Technologies, tools, practices: node.js, React, Relay, Polymer, Apollo, GraphQL, webpack, websockets, STIX, RxJS, D3, VisJS, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Kafka, X15, Docker, AWS, Jenkins, Git
Senior UI Engineer @ KSS
R&D project aiming to improve customer experience for existing online shopping portal. Integrates natural language processing (Dialogflow/API.ai) to identify visitor's intent and provide more accurate search results and enrich shopping experience to assist user and improve conversion.
- Development UI part and integration with microservices via sockets and HTTP fallback
- External integration of component into existing portal, without any changes inside of it
- Software design
- Performance analysis and optimization for UI components
- Unit testing
- Entirely new feature built from ground up under tough project timeline
- Seamless integration done into existing web application when the host application was simultaneously undergoing final development and release procedures
Technologies, tools, practices: React, node.js, HTML5, CSS3, AWS, Docker, Maven, Jest, Jasmine.
Senior UI Developer @ Cybertonica Inc.
SAAS platform for finance/banking domain and online payments industry. Analysis of realtime streamed data, intensive use of most of browser's supported visualization capabilities.
- Architecting and implementation of data-driven, widgetized UI
- Implementing library of reusable widgets with common communication interface
- Implementation of graphical visualization components (charts, diagrams, graphs, visual workflows)
- Functional and performance testing
- Continuous integration
Senior UI Engineer @ TNMI
Platform for enterprise-level cloud applications orchestration. Somewhat similar to combination of the mesosphere, K8s, weave.works and Terraform with enterprise-specific features for revision history (Git-like), permissions and quota management, auditing, allowing re-use of existing architecture and many more.
Angular 2, Typescript and ES6, RxJS, D3, web sockets, Protractor, Karma, Jenkins, AWS, Google Cloud, Docker.
Senior UI Engineer @ RJF
Financial applications for the investment bank. Modular widgetized architecture, report builder and viewer, ACLs.
Senior UI Engineer @ GLUU
Senior Frontend Developer @ CargoOnline
Development of new version of web platform of the logistics automation SAAS service based on AngularJS, ExtJS, node.js, Ionic, jQuery, Bootstrap, RxJS, D3, websockets, AWS. web.cargoonline.ru
UI Developer @ Bloom and Wild
Front-end Developer @ iWin
Frontend Developer @ KronService
Tests & Certificates
ReactJS Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 83%
Bootstrap Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 100%
HTML5 Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 97%
Node.js Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 95%
UK English Basic Skills Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 85%
Internal vetting test passed with 91%
CSS Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 96%
Ionic Framework Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 78%
AngularJS Test by Melistics
Internal vetting test passed with 80%