Top Yii developer
- SOLID principles. I write code according to SOLID principles.
- Yii. I work on Yii 7 years and as Yii expert, I know all components of Yii, RBAC, Events, Behaviours, Access control, ActiveForm, ActiveField, and other widgets.
- Good architecture, Following to Yii standards, Using everywhere components of yii, instead of writing raw code, these all are mandatory for large projects. I write accurately, quality, clean, readable, understandable code with SOLID principles. Else without these, all hodgie-code kills projects, money and time.
- Cover code with automated tests.
USD 35.00 / hrHourly Rate
USD 5600.00 / mo.Monthly Salary
40h per week, starting ASAP
Good level of English.
Lots of Yii experience. Here are his code samples: https://github.com/nurbeknurjanov/yii2ecommerce
Some of the feedbacks are:
"Nurbek is very strong on Yii with good architecture of coding, My project had many database relations but he tackled them quite well. I can safely recommend him for building large projects from scratch. It was worth every moment working with him and i would do it again and again."
Answers - #24 seems to be quote good. I really like the depth of them on some - like using contacts vs referring to static variables and more
My strong suggestion is to have a call with this guy as I think he might be a Yii gem.
- Yii, 12 years
- jQuery, 12 years
- PHP, 12 years
- Object Oriented Design, 12 years
- Database Design, 12 years
- Vue.js, 12 years
- Node.js, 12 years
- Yii2, 12 years
Yii expert @ Freelance
Starting 2010 I am freelancer. I work as freelancer, being hired for developing E-shops, CRMs.